Work at home job opportunities
You want to work from home? Many entrepreneurs dream of being self-employed and making money at home. They read a lot of Internet articles about starting a business online, study up on web design and web hosting, learn a little about SEO and social media, and start investing in their future. If this sounds like you, then this article may be just what you need to make your dream become a reality.
See, a new business—online or otherwise—will give you the freedom and flexibility to work for yourself , but it can take time to become profitable. Until your website dream becomes profitable, how do you make ends meet? What can an entrepreneur do in the interim? You want to work at home by starting an online business, but profitability is not instantaneous. It takes time, drive, ambition and a passion for your idea. For most people, this is a huge barrier to starting an online business. Bills need to be paid and, if you are like most people, you have a great deal of responsibilities and many people who count on you to bring in money for the household. This brings up a dilemma. Should you stay in a 9-5 job you do not like that pays less than you need? Or should you start investing in your future with your own business? Well, unless you want to work on your online business before and after your 9 to 5 job, you need another option. The solution? Get a “work at home” job so that you can still generate an income while at the same time working to build your business on the Internet so that one day, you will realize your dream of being self-employed at working at home. With this plan, you can work for your new company at-home, part-time or full time, but instead of spending time getting dressed, sitting in traffic, and driving to your job, you will have the additional time available that is needed to grow your own business. Think about how completely awesome it would be to have your own business, work for yourself, and make money! If you dedicate yourself, plan accordingly, this dream may become a reality.
The top work from home companies are hiring.
The most common question about job-seekers are asking is "How do I Work from home?".
Best work from home companies:
- Arise Virtual Solutions
- Arise Virtual Solutions was formed by the state of Florida and Bell South to address people with disabilities.
- Average pay ranges from $9 to $30 per hour, depending on experience and performance.
- Average hours available for work is usually 17-18 per week.
- Description of job duties include customer care, customer service, etc.
- Over 7500 job openings and it is predicted that more than 12,000 in the near future.
- This company is growing fast and just signed on a large retailer. If people call AAA, Staples, or Carnival Cruise, they are not calling a call center, but instead they are calling people who work at home.
- Aspire Lifestyle
- This job consists of being a “concierge” by phone. The typical clientele this company services consists of busy people, who often travel, and require assistance with scheduling, appointments, and other necessary arrangements of a typical busy professional with a busy lifestyle.
- Average pay range is $12 per hour.
- Full time positions with benefits are available.
- Aspire Lifestyle is hiring 50 to 60 people full time employees and expected to hire another 100 to 125 employees in the near future.
- Lionbridge is an Internet assessment corporation that works with other companies on a consulting basis. Lionbridge helps other companies make their web searches more relevant by offering web analytics, ad assessors, web content assessors, and Internet crowd workers. This is an ever-expanding market as the Internet continues to grow and social media and website transactions continue to gain momentum in the e-commerce era. Lionbridge helps companies to use the web more effectively.
- Average pay is between $12 to $25 per hour, depending on experience and performance.
- Lionbridge usually has from 1,000 to 1,500 part-time job openings and is most often looking for independent contractors.
- These job descriptions have nothing to do with being on the phone, but rather working on a computer out of your home on projects.
- Convergys Corporation
- Covergys is a publicly traded corporation that offers out-sourced customer service, sales, service, and technical support to other companies.
- Average pay range is $16 to $25 per hour, depending on experience and performance.
- Convergys has available 1,400 full-time jobs in 35 states and is expected to require 2,500 over the next 6 months. Full benefits including medical, dental and 401K are available.
- LiveOps Inc.
- LiveOps is a leader in cloud contact center and consumer services. Customer service that works with a lot of small businesses.
- Average pay range is from $10 to $25 per hour.
- LiveOps expects to hire 3,000 and is offering part time positions with no benefits. The majority of these positions are independent contractor jobs with few or no benefits, however, the income potential is significant..
- Support.com, Inc.
- Support.com offers online technology services to consumers and small businesses as well as software with technology service for consumers and small businesses.
- Average pay range is from $11 to $15 per hour.
- Support.com anticipates hiring 200 technical support personnel in the near future with over 300 positions becoming available thereafter.
Work at home—job placement
Here's a company worth looking into. RatRaceRebellion.com is a company that for the past decade has been tracking jobs, placing job-seekers in positions that suit them best, and offers a database of work at home opportunities. What we have found is that RatRaceRebellion.com works with reputable companies that often provide benefits and pay workers with direct deposit into a checking account or, if a checking account is not available, the companies will even pay workers with gift cards. “Work at home careers” is a new trend that is expanding at an incredible pace. The work at home sector is unsurpassed and RatRaceRebellion.com even provides training and development for employees. RatRaceRebellion.com specializes in home-based careers. The company has an impressive list of clients that they have worked with including the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force Academy and more. This company is one that helps job-seekers avoid scams and make a great living at home.
Flexibility, job opportunities—both working online and by telephone, plus income growth potential
With these “work-at-home” jobs, you can pick your own hours, set your own schedule and make money at home. It depends on what you want to do and how much passion you put into your work, but in most cases there is a great deal of work available. The majority of work at home employees work about 18 hours per week, but you can work up to 80 hours a week if you need to make more money. Flexibility is one of the major benefits of these work at home opportunities.