Easy to use Drupal Hosting
Included with every web hosting plan. Installed with one click.
Already have Drupal installed somewhere else? Coming from another hosting provider? We'll transfer your Drupal site to our hosting for free.
It's Drupal Hosting that's Green
After you establish your web hosting account, you will receive a "New Account Information" email with details on how to access your cPanel control panel.
Drupal is the best choice for complex websites.
Drupal is for serious site builders who want full control over everything from design elements to site visitor features that don’t look like modules.
The upside to Drupal is that it’s designed specifically to accept new modules without updating the core platform. Drupal modules are usually free, though some of the more sophisticated features may cost a few bucks, but these modules won’t break the bank – even for a start-up web business.
This means Drupal is the best choice for complex sites with loads of visitor-friendly features. However, the learning curve for Drupal is longer than that of WordPress or Joomla, and if you’re not very tech-savvy, you may find Drupal’s interface a little more complex than WordPress or Joomla.
See what our Drupal web hosting can do for your business.
- Login to your cPanel control panel.
- Scroll down to the "Software/Services" section.
- Click the "Fantastico" icon.
- Click the Drupal link to install.
Drupal is an award-winning content management system (CMS) that enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications.
Build a website or blog in a matter of hours.
Build highly-usable and easily navigable websites with the tools included.
Powerful tools available to manage the majority of site requirements.
Administering a site is easier than ever with the tools included.
Green Host It offers free installation of Drupal software and is the perfect choice to host your web site. Installation is fast and easy and the data center that will house your server is clean, fast, and efficient.
100% Compatible Drupal Hosting
- Install the latest version of the Drupal CMS
- Exceeds Drupal's minimum technical requirements
- Includes latest versions of Apache, MySQL, & PHP
- PHP runs as suPHP for increased Drupal security
- Drupal is included for free with our web hosting accounts.
How do I use a Drupal theme?
It's easy. Just follow these steps to install a theme in Drupal (external link, opens in new window).
What is a content management system (CMS)?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Drupal can be a complex website, blog, syndicated content site or a modest one-page brochure website. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don't have to.
What are some features that Drupal offers?
Drupal is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Collaborative Book - Our unique collaborative book feature lets you setup a "book" and then authorize other individuals to contribute content.
- Friendly URLs - Drupal uses Apache's mod_rewrite to enable customizable URLs that are both user and search engine friendly.
- Modules - The Drupal community has contributed many modules which provide functionality that extend Drupal core.detailed information
- Online help - Like many Open Source projects, we can't say that our online help is perfect but have built a robust online help system built into the core help text. Available to you on your own site.detailed information
- Open source - The source code of Drupal is freely available under the terms of the GNU General Public License 2 (GPL). Unlike proprietary blogging or content management systems, Drupal's feature set is fully available to extend or customize as needed.detailed information
- Personalization - A robust personalization environment is at the core of Drupal. Both the content and the presentation can be individualized based on user-defined preferences.
- Role based permission system - Drupal administrators don't have to tediously setup permissions for each user. Instead, they assign permissions to roles and then group like users into a role group.screenshot . detailed information
- Searching - All content in Drupal is fully indexed and searchable at all times if you take advantage of the built in search module.