- 1 Train and inform via the web with Learning Management Systems
- 2 Online Learning is a Huge Market
- 3 Your Own Online Course with LMS Hosting
- 4 Selling Your Time for Money is Competitive, So Evolve Your Business Model
- 5 What are Learning Management Systems?
- 6 Learning Management Systems – LMS Hosting
- 7 Who is Cloud LMS Hosting For?
- 8 Moodle Learning Management Systems
- 9 Sensei Learning Management Systems
- 10 LearnDash Learning Management Systems
- 11 Chamilo Learning Management Systems
- 12 Claroline Learning Management Systems
- 13 eFront Learning Management Systems
- 14 Selling Your Time For Money
- 15 The Information Economy
- 16 Jump Off Of The Time-for-Money Treadmill
- 17 The Pros of Teaching Courses Online:
- 18 The Power of Teaching an Online Course:
- 19 Take your special knowledge about what you do and turn that it into an online course
- 20 Sell Your Course Online:
- 21 Tips To Create an Online Learning Course:
- 22 The Journey of the Main Character in Your Online Course:
- 23 Storytelling and Your Online Course:
- 24 Conflict is Critical in your Online Course:
- 25 The Main Character Needs to Change to Overcome the Conflict:
- 26 Video Story Tips:
- 27 e-Learning is a Huge Market
Train and inform via the web with Learning Management Systems
Organizations of all types, from public schools to corporations, are opting to train and inform via the web. This article is for you if you plan to sell your knowledge online because it explains how to write your online training course for sale, step-by-step. Learning Management Systems or LMS Hosting is the service that is offered by some web hosting companies as an add-on to a website hosting plan.
Online Learning is a Huge Market
Because online learning, also known as e-learning, is booming. Market research firm Global Industry Analysts projects it will reach $107 Billion. Traditional methods of training or education are not going away, not yet. But organizations of all types, from public schools to corporations, are opting to train and inform via the web.
Your Own Online Course with LMS Hosting
You already have knowledge and experience in your head that you can turn into an online course. Now is a great time to create and sell courses online.
Selling Your Time for Money is Competitive, So Evolve Your Business Model
You can possibly help thousands of people around the world by selling your own online course with LMS Hosting (Learning Management Systems). Furthermore, you can remove the current limit on your earning potential. Also, this earning potential might currently be shackled due to time limits.
Our mission is to help business owners do more with less. And, with more and more competition on the Internet today, selling your time for money is becoming more difficult. The competition is fierce and with our Internet economy opportunities, there are more pressing projects that business owners can target. LMS Hosting will help you create, host and launch an online learning course.
What are Learning Management Systems?
A Learning Management System (LMS) is an online software application for the administration, documentation, tracking and reporting of educational technology courses or training programs online.
Learning Management Systems – LMS Hosting
It seems like LMS Hosting Services are usually in the cloud. This means that your organization will have access to the resources you need and will not need to worry about hardware limits. You can add storage and other resources quickly, as needed. Security patches are implemented so that the security of your online teaching site is stable. Your data is also secure.
Furthermore, you will want to choose a LMS Host that runs vulnerability testing to discover and fix any weaknesses or threats to your website. The security of your online learning system is secured with password protection, virus scanning, authentication against external sources and roles-based access.
Who is Cloud LMS Hosting For?
LMS Hosting is for any organization who wishes to reach K-12, Higher Education or Personal Education. Whether you reach schools, universities, or workforce situations, a cloud LMS Hosting service will deliver an enterprise platform that can be leveraged for all shapes and sizes.
- Higher Education and LMS
Faculty, students, administrators, technical team trainers, and anyone who depends on the reliability, security and stability of a cloud LMS hosted solution that delivers performance and state-of-the-art online learning technology.
- Professional Education
Corporate, government, non-profits who require the ability to track performance and activity, meet standards, train employees and provide access to learning information and maintain relationships, all on a budget. It’s no easy task and the right Learning Management System can make or break your project.
- K-12 Learning Environments
A successful Learning Management System will give teachers the ability to create courses that match their teaching style. At the same time, the successful LMS will meet students’ learning needs. Students communicate with their peers, teachers and parents, plus it provides the reliability, security, stability and performance of technology that works for both the instructor, the student and the community.
Moodle Learning Management Systems
Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) is a free open-source learning management system. Choose GreenHostIt as your Moodle hosting partner. To begin, create a Moodle hosting account and establish an online learning platform. We have special plans to help you. It is thoroughly understand that you may not have all your content ready for distribution yet. You may still be awaiting your first customer. We can work with you to develop a learning platform that will scale to your needs as you grow. We can work with you to develop a learning platform that will not wreck your budget as you’re in startup stage. With Moodle, your site theme is both congruent with your branding, but also is responsive to multiple devices. We recommend Moodle with our Cloud hosting plans. The Cloud hosting platforms guarantee security, uptime, and scalability of your Moodle online learning environment.
Sensei Learning Management Systems
Sensei is designed around the intuitiveness of the WordPress user interface. With the Sensei plug-in, you can create courses, write lessons and add quizzes. Set lessons and course requirements, allow user registration and charge for course content. Sensei has the added value of WordPress, a state-of-the-art content management system that powers over 25% of the Internet.
LearnDash Learning Management Systems
LearnDash is not just another WordPress plug-in. Rather, it is a featured-packed LMS without all of the clunky set-up associated with other Learning Management Systems. Easily create and sell courses, deliver quizzes, award certificates, and download user reports. It easily integrates with any WordPress theme.
Chamilo Learning Management Systems
Chamilo is a fully-fledged e-learning system and can be easily installed in your cPanel control panel. This is due to the abundance of the software library, Softaculous.
Claroline Learning Management Systems
Claroline is an Open Source eLearning and eWorking platform. It allows teachers to build effective online courses and to manage learning and collaborative activities on the web. It’s also easily installed in your cPanel control panel.
eFront Learning Management Systems
eFront is a modern learning system. eFront is bundled with key enterprise functionality ranging from skill-gap analysis and branch management to tailor-made reports.
Selling Your Time For Money
Because things are getting really competitive, and your clients are constantly negotiating on price. Selling your time with services prevents you from stepping away from the office because when your away, you can’t make money. Effectively, your selling your hours for cash. Because of this, client work could keep you chained down forever. Therefore, selling your knowledge online with a Learning Management System can be a good business choice.
The Information Economy
The online education market is worth 107 billion in 2015 and shows no signs of slowing. Indeed, the online education market is growing. You already have knowledge and expertise in your head that you can turn into a course.
Jump Off Of The Time-for-Money Treadmill
The time for money treadmill creates a limit on the amount of money you can earn and the amount of people that you can help. Selling online courses gets past this restriction.
The Pros of Teaching Courses Online:
- Reach thousands of students across the globe
- Increase your revenue
- Get the ability to pick and choose your clients
The Power of Teaching an Online Course:
- Business owners can create an online course and use it to franchise their business and include the course with their business processes and documentation.
- Marketing consultants
- Web designers
- Personal trainers
- Guitar teachers
Take your special knowledge about what you do and turn that it into an online course
Most of all, take your special knowledge about what you do and turn that knowledge into an online course. The satisfying thing is seeing photos of your students with their certificates, printed out and used to grow their business.
Sell Your Course Online:
Don’t waste weeks on your course unless you already have your launch planned out. Therefore, old school content marketing is still valid. Teach your students the most valuable thing that you can so that you hook them into your play list. In your second training video, include the second most valuable thing that you can give to students. Release the 3rd free training video and this hooks the potential student into your value of your paid videos. For those students that watch your first three videos but don’t buy your training course online, you have built a follower that loves you for life. In other words, if you know how to tell a story, it works.
Tips To Create an Online Learning Course:
As a result, selling your own online course removes the limit on your earning potential. And you already have the knowledge and experience in your head that you can turn into an online course. These tips can help you to get started creating your first online course.
The Journey of the Main Character in Your Online Course:
- The main character in your online course
- The journey of your main character in the online course
- The need and their unique point of view is what drives the main character of your online course
- The promise of the story is the students will see the character solve their need in a form of a goal that is achieved by the end of the online course
Storytelling and Your Online Course:
- The need that drives the online course
- What is the driving force of your online course?
- What is the goal your trying to achieve from your online course?
- Your video helps them resolve their need by achieving the goal that you taught in your online course.
Conflict is Critical in your Online Course:
- Comes in the form of problems, internal or external
- Can keep your main character from achieving their goal
The Main Character Needs to Change to Overcome the Conflict:
- Without change the main character is stagnant.
- Change is the thing that gets the main character to their goal and ultimate resolution.
Video Story Tips:
- Talk to your main character, not the camera
- Outline the promise – the need of the main character
- Outline the conflict – the problem of the main character
- Deliver the change – the main character’s solution
- Help the main character achieve a resolution
- The FINAL resolution is achieved by joining the online course
e-Learning is a Huge Market
In conclusion, creating and selling online courses online is a huge market. They are the best way to build an income and help people at the same time.
One of our missions is to help you create an online course, launch it and earn an income online. Future blog posts will be centered around the various Learning Management Systems (LMS Hosting), the pros and cons of learning management systems so that you can make an informed decision about which LMS to choose. So, stay tuned!