Watch the video tour (5:05)
Included with every web hosting plan. Installed with one click. Already have PrestaShop installed somewhere else? We’ll transfer your PrestaShop store to our hosting for free. It’s easy to get started. Simply place your order online and receive your login information within minutes.
Each month, hundreds of merchants migrate to PrestaShop! Migrating to PrestaShop typically results in an increase of more than 30% in sales through enhanced Search Engine Optimization and significantly higher conversion rates.
Migrate to Prestashop from These Shopping Carts:
- Zen Cart
- 3D Cart
How to Get Started with Prestashop
- Login to your cPanel control panel.
- Scroll down to the “Software/Services” section.
- Click the “PrestaShop” icon to install.
PrestaShop comes complete with over 310 features that have been carefully developed to assist business owners in increasing sales with virtually little effort. All features are integrated in the software and are 100% free.
Prestashop Core Features
Manage a dynamic product list through the PrestaShop back-office. Whether the shop has one product or thousands, this incredible administrative interface let’s you manage the most complex inventory easily with one-click updates. Import and export quickly, set attributes, sort products, bulk discounts, and much more. Managing products has never been easier with PrestaShop.
Display products in a unique way and provide customers with numerous options to view their desired products. Providing multiple views will boost conversion rates. Merchants can reduce customer doubt by putting them at ease with zoom in features and multiple product views.
Manage a site easily using PrestaShop. Business owners can enjoy editing content, managing product displays, and changing languages all through the back office. PrestaShop has a one-click upgrade to keep a store running at the latest version.
Search Engine Friendly
PrestaShop combines all the features necessary to improve SEO efforts. From keyword tags to customized URLs, optimize your store using back office settings and you will see an increase in rankings without doing external linking.
One Page Checkout
Online shoppers are looking for the quickest way to check out and PrestaShop allows you to make it easy for customers with a one-page checkout. Your customers will enjoy the simplicity of checking out and shopping cart abandonment will reduce. Boost sales conversions and enhance user friendliness with PrestaShop.
PrestaShop allows flexible shipping modules and is fully integrated with major carriers. Provide customers reliable shipping options and the ability to include custom messages. Control logistics such as, fees, weight, shipping restrictions and more from the PrestaShop back-office.
PrestaShop is integrated with numerous payment options and business owners can install a desired payment option with one-click. Ensure payment is received and customers are comfortable providing their information.
PrestaShop offers a variety of marketing and promotional tools built in. A successful merchant is the key to PrestaShop’s growth and guaranteeing effective marketing tools will build a path for online success.
Customer satisfaction is key to keeping customers loyal and increasing sales all year around. Provide customers with an easy check-out through their own personal account and tailor messages to their needs.
PrestaShop is a global community and is proud to have community members in over 150 countries. A single store can be translated in many different languages. Offering various translations will improve user experience and overall sales.
Make customers feel secure about shopping online. A secure connection is critical to begin accepting payments. From PCI to SSL compliance, PrestaShop comes equipped with everything a merchant needs to be secure.
PrestaShop’s advanced tracking system can detect where a customer is located and calculate taxes or promotions set by the merchant. Additionally, configure exchange rates and let customers choose their preferred currency.
Analytics and Reporting
Reporting is key to tracking and optimizing performance. Merchants must monitor sales and visitor interactions to understand what efforts are working and which have room for improvement.
The GreenHostIt network provides all customers with over 2,000 Gbps of connectivity between our data centers and 16 points of presence (PoPs). The GreenHostIt data center devices come with a default throughput of 100 Mbps on both public and private networks.
PrestaShop by default is equipped with a theme that is sleek and ergonomic. The design is adapted for all types of merchant sites, regardless of your business. And its lightness will bring speed to your online store. However, for those that wish to customize their PrestaShop shopping cart, there are add-on themes that can be purchased for low cost and easily installed.
How to Install Themes
- The first step is to select a Prestashop theme.
- Login to your cPanel control panel.
- Click the “File Manager” button in your cPanel and from there, locate the “themes” folder. Double click it to enter.
- You are now inside the themes folder. Now we want to upload the theme zip file that you downloaded from the Prestashop marketplace in Step 1. Click on the Upload icon from the top menu bar.
- Go back to your themes folder in the File Manager and you should see the zip file for your new theme. From here, right click on it and click on the Extract option from the pop-up menu. You have now uploaded and unzipped your new PrestaShop theme. Next, you will need to activate your theme.
- Access your PrestaShop dashboard. When you installed PrestaShop, you were prompted to choose a name for the “admin” folder. Enter yourdomain.com/adminfolder (replace “adminfolder” with the name of your customized admin folder name) in your browser’s address bar.
- Using the top menu bar, hover over the Preferences tab and click on the Themes option from the menu.
- At the top of the next page, locate and click the green Add New button.
- You are now on the configuration for the new theme. The name in the “Name Of The Theme” field can be anything meaningful to you. The second field, “Name Of The Theme’s Directory” must be the name of the folder that was installed previously. Click the green Save button once you have entered your information.
- Your new theme should now appear in the themes list.
- Our PrestaShop Hosting exceeds the minimum requirements.
- Latest Versions of Apache, MySQL, & PHP
- Installs the newest PrestaShop Version
- PHP runs as CloudLinux for increased PrestaShop security.
- PrestaShop is included for free with our web hosting accounts.
We offer a multi-level approach for shielding PrestaShop against physical and electronic threats. Our security procedures utilize industry best practices from sources including The Center for Internet Security (CIS), Microsoft, and Red Hat and more. The data center facility is SSAE16 certified.
We recommend our Corporate hosting plan because it comes with your own dedicated IP address, which is necessary in order to install a SSL certificate.
Trust might seem an intangible feature to incorporate into computing systems, but the automatic trust-building proposed here achieves numerous advantages for shopping cart websites in order to complete a transaction with a potential customer. Trust builders are important for establishing loyal relationships and increasing sales.
- SSL certificate—Our support staff will install SSL certificates purchased from Green Host It. In most typical e-commerce sites, the only pages that need SSL encryption are the login, registration, and checkout pages. With your own SSL certificate, your customers will feel secure entering their sensitive payment information and your own SSL certificate will build trust for your company.
- SiteLock service—Protect your website from identity theft, fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams with SiteLock. Display the SiteLock shield and earn visitors’ trust. When placing your order for a hosting service, you can add this additional service, or if you choose, it can be added at a later date. Please contact our sales staff for additional information.