Sales and Facebook
Facebook turns purchasing into a social decision by enabling people to show what they like and have purchased, both online and in the physical world. On Facebook, you can create viral promotional events, publicize offers, or run deals.
Increase traffic to your website
Facebook turns purchasing into a social decision by enabling people to show what they like and have purchased and these tips can help you increase traffic
Decide on a sales goal
Choose a sales goal and the promotional activities that will help get you there.
Run a creative campaign
Develop and implement creative campaigns to share that promotion through Facebook Ads and Page publishing.
- Consider using an application or exclusive tab to create a promotion that requires people to like your Page or share content.
- Use Sponsored Stories to ensure the friends of someone who interacts with your campaign.
Create a social experience at the point of purchase.
- Integrate post purchase sharing so that once a user has checked out, they have the option to publish to your Wall.
- Create deals to drive people in store and have them check in so the action gets published back to their friends.
Online – Drive website visitors to the point of purchase
Drive people to the point of purchase online.
- Use Facebook Ads with offers that take people to the point of purchase -be transparent that clicking the ad will take the visitor off Facebook,
- Every time someone likes your product on your web site, boost the story with Sponsored Stories for Domains.
Offline – Drive website visitors to the point of purchase
Drive people to the point of purchase off-line.
- Make sure your Page is connected to a geographic place.
- Use Deals and Premium Event Ads to drive people in store.
- Run sponsored Stories for Place Check-ins to amplify word of mouth.