To begin with, if you have worked on your business for a while now and things aren’t happening as fast as you want, then maybe your organization needs a re-group. We want to help you ACCELERATE your Business Growth with a Website Blueprint. Here’s the scoop…
In this economy, a lot of small businesses are having an especially difficult time getting their business to grow fast. Therefore, after hearing about so many people’s struggles, we decided to do something about it…
Website Blueprint for Business
For starters, we would like to invite you to take advantage of this limited offer for a website blueprint. With our special offer, the “Business Blueprint – the Online Marketing Accelerator” session where we’ll work together to…
- Create a crystal clear vision for your “ultimate business success‟ and the “perfect lifestyle” you’d like your business to provide
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your results and keeping you working too many hours
- Create a 3-step action plan to get you the results you want much faster
- Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to turn your business into a highly profitable, revenue-generating machine that practically runs itself…
Is your website under-performing? Possibly your website is sick or has a high bounce rate? Did you initially believe you built the best website, only to discover later that your traffic from search engines is low? Is your website slow. (You can check your website speed at pingdom.) If this is your situation, you might need a website re-design or re-structure. Maybe you need your pages and posts re-optimized. We can help.
A website requires careful planning. The navigational structure, the content, the graphics, and other media are critical. If you plan on setting up a blog or an ecommerce section of your website, it may require even more planning. An XML sitemap is necessary to provide Google with a blueprint of your site so it will be easily crawled and indexed.
Submit your XML Sitemap
Below are step-by-step instructions for submitting a sitemap to Google, and then to Bing and Yahoo!.
How to submit a sitemap to Google:
- Sign in to Google Webmaster Tools
- Click “Add a Site.”
- Enter the URL for your company (e.g. http://www.yourdomain.com). Click “Continue.”
- Next, click “Crawl” on the left-hand side of the page, and choose “Sitemaps.”
- Click “Add/Test Sitemap.”
- Enter sitemap.xml after your domain name.
- Click “Submit Sitemap.”
For more details, click here .
How to submit a sitemap to Bing or Yahoo!:
- Sign in to Bing Webmaster Tools .
- On the My Sites page, enter the URL for your company (e.g. http://www.yourdomain.com). Click “Add.”
- In the “Add a sitemap” field, enter http://www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml. (Replace “yourdomain” with your company’s URL.)
- Complete the rest of the required fields on the page, and click “Save.”
For more details, click here .
If you’d like to take advantage of this very special, very limited, and totally FREE 30 minute “Online Marketing Accelerator” session, simply answer these questions…. Since we’re making this offer for the first time right now and we don’t know how intense the response will be, we can’t guarantee a free session for everyone.
Finally, we will take as many people as we can and then start a waiting list. You can expect to get contacted by our team to schedule your session within the next 3 business days.