6 Mind-Blowing Yet Simple Planning Steps to a Successful Web Strategy
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Website Strategy
Website Design Planning:
A website that clearly answers “who I am” and “what I offer”
A website that resonates with the target audience
A website that communicates to the audience and demonstrates the compelling value of your business
A website that is optimized for multiple devices
A website with effective call-to-actions
Web Strategy Essentials:
– Buyer persona is important to define. Who is the person? Define your potential customers. Who is this person?
– Problems that you solve for this buyer are important to keep in mind. Why are they buying from you?
– How are you remarkable? For example, what guarantees, testimonials and press coverage. This includes offer that make you remarkable.
– Who do they trust? Google, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc… Where are they?
– This includes the steps necessary for your business. Establish a schedule for this month, this quarter, and this year.
Build Back Links To Your Website:
- News websites
- Guest blog posts
- Speaker bios
- Expert articles
- Industry partners
- Blog directories
- News releases
- Joint Ventures
The Rules of Marketing
Buyers and marketing have evolved. Buyers are now able to find answers to their problems online. Your potential buyers search Google, read online portals and news sites and are active on social media like Facebook and Twitter. Your buyers watch YouTube videos, listen to bloggers’ advice and opinions, and visit company websites.
Are you reaching them?
The question is…. are you reaching your potential buyers? Many companies are still using ineffective approaches. There are lots of organizations who struggle because they are living in the past. Today, buyers are in charge. But most companies run their sales and customer service organizations as if it were still 1999. The sales and service model is broken and in order to evolve and succeed, business owners must take to the web and marketing socially.