A strong web design team will follow a structured development process and complete your project on-time and on-budget. From our website designer and SEO expert to our coding team, clients have access to the right expertise before and after go-live. We offer complete WordPress website design and development. From a simple online brochure style website to an advanced e-Commerce solution with a community or membership website, we can create the ultimate solution to meet your marketing goals and objectives.
We build websites with WordPress powered by the Genesis framework. Responsive HTML5 design, state-of-the-art code and smart design architecture mean search engines see your content. The Genesis framework provides a solid, secure infrastructure needed to take your WordPress site to a higher level. It adheres to WP security best practices without bloated code that slows down your site.
I create websites. I am primarily a front-end designer/developer (the front-end is what you see in your browser), but I also have experience with back-end development (databases and you know, that kind of stuff). WHAT SEPARATES MY WORK FROM A LOT OF OTHER WEB DESIGNERS IS THAT I AM ABLE TO COMBINE BUSINESS AND WEB STRATEGY WITH ACTUAL WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT.
Build My Website
If your firm is not quite ready for a custom website design, use the web design tools included with your web hosting account.
How We Can Help
- Marketing goals and objectives
- Goals and objectives for new website
- Product or services offerings
- Target audience and possible website visitor personas
- Overall branding direction and long-term goals
- Existing website, likes & dislikes
- Competitor websites, likes & dislikes
- Inspiration websites (successful websites you admire)
- Visual requirements for new website
- Focused keywords for organic SEO (search engine optimization)
- Keyword to content site mapping and configuration
- Desired website improvements
- Functional requirements and enhancements
- Content flow & siloing to define your website theme
- Outline potential call to actions and most desired actions
- Establish a clear theme with primary and secondary categories
Successful Website Design Strategy: Cost & Timeline
Our standard billing rate for custom website design is $3,000 flat-rate. The fees are negotiable based on project scope and is competitive with other Genesis developers. The price is really based upon the project, and hard costs more. Regardless, we tailor the project to your needs, then price it according to those needs and your budget. All website design projects include one year of our Business WordPress hosting.
Projects start at $3,000. Average project is $4,000-8,000.
Currently scheduling projects; space is filling up fast.
Once development begins most projects are ready to review in 3 weeks. The circumstances, however, under which a website design generally will be considered late vary, and for this reason we can not guarantee a specific date for project completion. We will do our best to meet your schedule.